Wednesday 16 January 2008

Moom natural organic hair remover

I know this is not the kind of thing you would normally expect me to write about, but I was passed this item by my partner Dawn. Well, I cannot say I have ever used it, or am ever likely to either, but the product does look good. Moom is a natural hair remover, it is organic and contains only natural ingredients – chamomile, sugar, lemon juice, essential oil and water. The range comes in organic Tea Tree Set for normal/sensitive skin, Organic Rose Set for mature/dry skin and Organic Lavender Set for extra sensitive Skin. Oh and there is M4Men, for men I suppose. The sets sell for £14.99 and there are also Facial Kits for £4.99. Moom is supposed to be less painful than waxing and leaves the skin softer, smoother and hair free for up to eight weeks. Great stuff, and it is not tested on animals, the ingredients are organic and no chemicals are used, their packaging is kept to a minimum and the jars are recyclable. You can buy Moom from the Moom website or good high street and on-line beauty and health food retailers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Some hair tonics are so good for hair and some are not. Because chemicals are destroy the hairs. There are so many tonics and shampoos, which are free of chemical and these shampoos and tonics are so better for women's hairs.

Anonymous said...

Hi

There are so many tonics and shampoos in the market but I think these tonics are not good for hair.